TERMS & CONDITIONS
Domestic Appliances (washing machines, electric ovens and dryers)
- On receipt of an enquiry where possible a full quote will be given which includes labour and any parts required.
- Where it is not possible to determine the exact nature of the fault a visit will be required to diagnose the fault. A fixed labour fee will be given before the visit. If parts are required these will be extra. Many parts are carried in stock and every effort will be made to complete the repair in one visit. When a part is required and is not in stock the part will be ordered the same or next working day and the customer will be informed of delivery dates.
- Where a direct quote cannot be given a call out fee may apply if it is found during the visit that the appliance is beyond economical repair (too expensive to repair) or the parts required are obsolete. Any call out fee would be agreed before any engineer visit.
- Where the appliance has been incorrectly installed and the appliance cannot be removed from under work tops we reserve the right to abort the repair and call out fee of £20 will apply.
- Any parts fitted will have a 1 year guarantee. A replacement part will be fitted or a full refund given.
The guarantee excludes any accidental damage caused by the user, flood damage, misuse and neglect by the user.
Any parking fees which need to be paid in order to complete the repair will be added to the quotations given.
Any repair includes a full professional safety check.
- Payment is due on completion of repair by cash, cheque or debit/credit card. Payments by bank transfer by prior agreement only.
- Commercial credit agreements with property agents, letting agents and property maintenance/management companies by agreement only.
- Services which are not offered
- Certain types of tumble dryers which use refrigerant gas to operate
- Electric Hob repairs
- Refrigeration and freezing
- Appliances installed in bathrooms
- Boiler Installations
- Gas Fire installations
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Servicing. Annual boiler servicing does not include any necessary repairs to the appliance or associated pipe work and installation.
- You may change or cancel your appointment date at any time. No charge will apply but please give as much notice as possible as we will reserve the right to refuse further visits.
- If we have to change or cancel an appointment for unseen reasons you will be given as much notice as possible by phone. We will notify you of any delays on the day of appointments.
ComplaintsIf you have a complaint regarding your repair please call 0796791671, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD
Suite 42, 792 Wilmslow Rd, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
We will respond as soon as possible.
If we are unable to resolve a complaint that you make to us within eight weeks you can take your complaint to The Retail Ombudsman.
This is an independent organisation, which specialises in providing Alternative Dispute Resolution services for consumers and retailers. As members of the organisation, we are bound by their code of practice and they can be contacted via:
Tel: 0203 137 8268
Copyright Notice© 2023 all copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this web site are owned by MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD.
The web site contains logos which belong to MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD. You are allowed to use this web site and the material contained in this web site (including and trade marks) as set out below.
You may: a. Access any part of the web site b. Print off one copy of any individual page for your personal use only.
You may not: a. Copy (by printing onto paper, storing on disc or in any other way), distribute (including distributed copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as specifically permitted above. b. Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the web site for any commercial purpose. c. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
Links to external web sitesThe MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD web site includes links to external web sites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD accepts no responsibility for the content of these web sites.
General DisclaimerMJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the material contained in this web site but makes no express or implied warranties or representations about any of the content of this web site. MJS Appliance & Boiler Repairs LTD accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this web site and shall not be liable for any typographical or other errors or emissions within the material contained in this web site.
Changes to these Terms & ConditionsWe reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read these terms each time you place a booking. By placing a booking you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Data ProtectionYour personal information will not be passed on to any other parties.
We will communicate in English and English Law will apply unless we have agreed otherwise with you. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce or affect your statutory rights; for further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.